Conservative MP James Arbuthnot, chairman of the House of Commons Defence Committee, said the ruling had "far-reaching" implications.
What does HCDC stand for?
HCDC stands for House of Commons Defence Committee (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCDC
We have 24 other meanings of HCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Harmer Cassin Davis Booth (accountants; Australia)
- Hawaii Center for the Deaf and Blind (Honolulu, HI)
- Heat Code Database
- Here Come Dat Boi
- Hacienda Community Development Corporation (Oregon)
- Haliburton County Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Haverford College Dining Center (Haverford, PA)
- High-Capacity Digital Communications (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Highbridge Community Development Corporation (New York; est. 1988)
- Hilltown Community Development Corporation (Chesterfield, MA)
- Housing Community Development Committee
- Humboldt County Democratic Central Committee (California)
- Housing and Community Development Corporation of Hawaii
- Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (Canada customs tariff)
- Human Capital Digital Dashboard (tool to locate personnel)
- Hydrologic Criteria and Drainage Design Manual (flood control)
- Discharge Under Honorable Conditions, Dependency Arising Since Enlistment
- Hamilton County Department of Education (Chattanooga, TN)
- Harris County Department of Education (Houston, TX)
- Herberger Center for Design Excellence (Arizona State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a report published by the House of Commons Defence Committee said the decision has created a "capability gap" in maritime surveillance, leaving the UK dependent on other nations for support.
Labour's Dunfermline and West Fife MP Thomas Docherty, a member of the House of Commons defence committee, said: "There is a legitimate need for boarding-school education for servicemen in places such as the Falklands and Afghanistan - but the MoD have not got to grips with the spiralling costs of this scheme.
Holloway, a member of the House of Commons Defence Committee, said: "We have got to bring as many of them as possible into the political process to get them to stop fighting.
Defence equipment 2009", a report of the House of Commons Defence Committee, had asked the government if there was "a real risk that the entire A400M project might be so delayed that abandonment would be preferable".
uk References (1) House of Commons Defence Committee.