Rhys Downes stunned the House of Pain with a corner try while an exchange of penalties between Hancock and Flanagan left Newport 24-18 up.
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for House Of Pain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Home Oxygen Provider
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
- Hospital Outpatient Program (clinical treatment)
- Hosted Order Page (CyberSource)
- House of Payne
- Houses of Parliament (UK)
- Housing for Older People
- Housing Opportunity Program
- Hrvatski Oslobodilacki Pokret (Croatian Liberation Movement)
- Humboldt Orientation Program (Humboldt State University)
- Hungry Owl Project (San Anselmo, CA)
- Hospital Outpatient Quality Data Reporting Program (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid)
- Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure (games)
- High Output Paraffin Actuator
Samples in periodicals archive:
His rough and rowdy image is something he takes fairly seriously, and it's easy to draw comparisons to artists like House of Pain.
house of PaiN - the retroness is gonna bring back mega vintage smileage.
He has been enrolled in the country's toughest fighting school, known as The House of Pain.
In a new video filmed exclusively for the Humane Society, TV host and comedian Bill Maher describes harsh living conditions of caged hens and refers to IHOP as the "International House of Pain.
Oct 27); House of Pain (Oct 28); The Pilots (Oct 29); The Houdini Exposure (Oct 30-31).
The bad boy former Rangers and Scotland skipper did not know what quote to get when he walked in to Kenny's House Of Pain tattoo studio in Hamilton.
The shortlist also included the life stories of Ronan O'Gara and Sonia O'Sullivan along with House of Pain by Keith Duggan, as well as two books about Mouse Morris and Mick Fitzgerald in the world of horse racing.