Mr Blair took to the pages of Labour house journal The New Statesman to warn party leader Ed Miliband that his opposition to welfare reform and spending cuts risked reducing Labour to a party of protest.
What does HJ stand for?
HJ stands for House Journal (U.S. Congress)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HJ
We have 8 other meanings of HJ in our Acronym Attic
- Hey Joe (Jimi Hendrix song)
- Hey Jude (Beatles song)
- Hic Jacet (Latin: here lies)
- High Jump
- Hilal-E-Jura'at (2nd Highest gallantry award given to officers of Pakistan Armed Forces.)
- Honest John
- Hotel Juliet (crypto key change; US DoD)
- Hourly Jumps
- Howard Johnson
- Hungry Jack's Pty. Ltd. (fast food restaurant; Australia)
- Hybrid Join
- Hawaii Jewelers Association
- Herbert Justice Academy (est. 1997; UK)
- Hip Joint Angle (hamstring muscle length)
- History Journal Activity
- Hooke-Jeeves Algorithm
- Human Job Analysis (human resources)
- Harvard Journal of African-American Public Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edmonton House Journals, Correspondence & Reports 1806-1821 edited and introduction by Ted Ninnema and Gerhard J.
Flashman Cameron, the public school bully, and his sidekick Gideon Osborne (his real name) have taken to calling the PM stupid, while their house journal the Telegraph calls him venal.
Yet the new issue of The Lancet, the house journal of the medical profession, estimates that at least 15 per cent of girls and five per cent of boys in this country are sexually abused.
Clem Labine, founder of the Old House Journal, and an ex-McGraw-Hill exec, said what he liked best about the business was that "my lips never had to come in contact with any portion of the anatomy of an advertiser.
The official record of the Alabama House's activities, the House Journal, states that Hall was present in Montgomery and casting votes in the Legislature on at least eight days she claimed sick pay or time worked at Calhoun, The News reported.