Cardiff council's House Condition Survey 2005 estimated it will cost an owner an average of pounds 20,000 to bring an empty property back to a physical condition suitable for occupation.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for House Condition Survey (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- Home and Community-Based Service Program
- Homewood City Schools (Homewood, AL)
- Hoover City Schools (Alabama)
- Horizon Casualty Services (New Jersey)
- Horticulture and Crop Science (various schools)
- Hospital & Healthcare Compensation Service
- Hospital Central Service (various organizations)
- Host Computer System
- Hosted Collaboration Solution (Cisco)
- Hot Club Sandwich (band)
- House Connection Sewer
- Housing Counseling Services, Inc (Washington, DC)
- Housing/Community Services (various locations)
- Hub City Stompers (New Brunswick, NJ band)
- Hull Collegiate School (Anlaby, England, UK)
- Human Capital Solutions
- Human Capital Strategist (certification; Human Capital Institute)
- Human Capital Strategy
- Human Chorionic Somatomammotropin
- Human Chorionic Somatotropin
Samples in periodicals archive:
Figures from the Scottish House Condition Survey showed a rise of 26,000 in the number of people struggling to meet soaring fuel bills between 2006 and 2007.
The Coventry House Condition Survey carried out in 1995, revealed a rate of unfitness in the city's private sector stock of 9.
According to the Welsh House House Condition Survey 1998 - the most recent figures available - around 98,000 (8.
This is an improvement on the figure of 98,000 quoted in the last Welsh House Condition Survey of 1998.
But despite the amount people spend on their homes, the survey found that the condition of homes in the private sector was improving at a slower rate than in the social sector Tim Crawford, Halifax group economist, said: "It is clear from the House Condition Survey results that there is a significant proportion of the private housing stock that is in a state of disrepair which creates a stark contrast with the picture of a nation of home improvers
According to the latest Scottish House Condition Survey by Scottish Homes, families are paying too much to inefficiently heat their homes.