Rafael Anchia, D-Dallas, chairman of the International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs Committee, co-authored House Concurrent Resolution 44 with state Rep.
What does HCONRES stand for?
HCONRES stands for House Concurrent Resolution (non-legislative act of both houses of Congress)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Holographic Combat Optical Gunsight (sight attachment)
- Holyoke Citizens for Open Government (Massachusetts)
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Health Care Occupational Health and Safety Association (founded in 1968; Ontario)
- Hand-Coloured Illustrations
- High Cost of Living
- Honolulu Church of Light (Hawaii)
- Health Care Office Management (various organizations)
- Human Communications (CSU Monterey Bay)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (also seen As HCM; heart disease)
- Headache Cooperative of the Pacific (est. 2007)
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (US HRSA)
- Healthier Communities, Older People (UK)
- Healthy Children Organizing Project (formerly Lead Poisoning Prevention Project)
- Hepatitis C Outreach Project (Portland, OR)
- HGNC Comparison of Orthology Predictions
- Human Capital Operational Plan (US FEMA)
- Hague Conference on Private International Law
- Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (Scientology)
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February this year, he had introduced a House Concurrent Resolution asking for Balochistan to be given the right of self-determination.
House Foreign Affairs Committee, Dana Rohrabacher, earlier on Friday, introduced a House Concurrent Resolution, in support of the "right of self-determination of the Balochi people, for being victims of human rights violations and oppression despite being the largest province.
A spokeswoman for the House International Relations Committee told the Iran Times Tuesday that the committee has not scheduled any hearings or any action whatsoever on House Concurrent Resolution 362, which many in the Iranian-American community have objected to.
Now more than 100 House Democrats have joined over 117 House Republicans in co-sponsoring House Concurrent Resolution 362, which provides strong legislative grounding for Bush's covert maneuvers in Iran.
House Concurrent Resolution 362, introduced on May 22, calls on the president to stop Iran from importing "all refined petroleum products.
Some 220 members, a majority, have endorsed House Concurrent Resolution 362.
22, 2008, declared in House Concurrent Resolution 198, via voice vote, that the United States should set a national goal of cutting poverty in half over the next 10 years.