The House Ag panel has several additional hurdles, including a possible higher budget-cutting number than the Senate due to spending restraints that are expected in the coming House budget resolution.
What does HBR stand for?
HBR stands for House Budget Resolution
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HBR
We have 42 other meanings of HBR in our Acronym Attic
- Harvard Business Review
- Healthcare Business Resources (Durham, NC)
- Heijmans Blackwell Remediation
- Heritage Building Right (Real Estate)
- High Bay Racking (logistics, warehouse, storage)
- High Bit Rate
- History, Biography, Religion
- Horseback Riding
- Host-Based Replication (storage technique)
- Hot Buttered Rum
- Human Behavioral Representation
- Hybrid Block Repair
- Hydrobromide Acid
- Hyperbilirubinemia (newborns)
- Hybrid Block Repair - Fault Collection
- Hybrid Block Repair - Spare Block Allocation
- Hammond Beeby Rupert Ainge Architects (Chicago, IL)
- Heil-Brice Retail Advertising (California)
- High Background Radiation Area
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The overall funding level, however, is expected to reflect the 30-percent reduction in highway funding contained in the recently passed House budget resolution.
In a related action, the Fiscal Year 2012 House Budget Resolution, released by Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan on Tuesday, would set the stage for making the Office of Science cuts permanent, endangering the U.
For the VA, the House budget resolution called for some $28 billion in spending reductions for health care, disability compensation, and other benefits for our veterans, which were not included in the Senate version.
And the initial votes went Snow's way, the full $720 billion tax cut being included in the House budget resolution and all but $100 billion of it in the Senate's.
21) passed by a vote of 52-47 on March 23, followed by the House Budget Resolution (H.