Ryan, as a congressman, was the chair of the House Budget Committee and drafted the budget and economic plan that gained national attention during Mitt Romney's campaign for President.
What does HBC stand for?
HBC stands for House Budget Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBC
We have 244 other meanings of HBC in our Acronym Attic
- Home Based Care
- Home Battery Charger
- Home Business Connection (magazine)
- Home Buyers Club (various locations)
- Hongkong Bank of Canada (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation)
- Hope Bible Church (various locations)
- Hopewell Baptist Church
- Hormonal Birth Control (pregnancy avoidance)
- Horst Brothers Construction (Clarkrange, TN)
- Horwath Bastow Charleton (Ireland)
- Household and Body Care
- Houston Band Coalition (Houston, TX)
- Hudson's Bay Company
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen
- Home Based Cruise Agent (travel industry)
- Home Builders and Contractors Association (Florida)
- Hudson Bay Company Archives (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Human Breast Carcinoma-Associated Antigen
- Hepatitis B Core Antibody
Samples in periodicals archive:
This budget is commonly referred to as the "Ryan Budget" after House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI).
The lower house budget committee will hold another session on Tuesday, while the upper house budget committee sessions will be held on Wednesday and Thursday.
Secretary-general Ban Ki-moon and African Union Chair Alpha Oumar Konare urging the leaders to condemn ongoing violence in Zimbabwe and protect the health and humanitarian needs of its residents; and * expressed support in a June letter sent to House Budget Committee Chair John Spratt, D-S.
But House Budget Committee Chairman Allen Icet eliminated the money, and several attempts to restore the new health education program narrowly failed in his committee.