On the other hand, the LMRA is busy cancelling valid residence visas of foreign workers in the kingdom, hour by hour.
What does HBH stand for?
HBH stands for Hour by Hour (project planning/scheduling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBH
We have 27 other meanings of HBH in our Acronym Attic
- House Brackmann Grading System
- Hispanic Bilingual Gifted Screening Instrument (intellectual evaluation tool)
- Human Brain Glutamate Transporter
- Human Biochemical Genetics Unit (University College London; UK)
- Hamburg Hall (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Heart Break Hotel
- Hellbound Hackers (website)
- Honey Bee Hive (various organizations)
- Hormones-Beauty-Health (beauty care products)
- Heparin-Binding Haemagglutinin Adhesin (gene)
- Human Basophil Histamine Assay
- Hyman Brand Hebrew Academy (Overland Park, KS)
- Half Bred Horse Breeders Society
- Hamilton Bradshaw Human Capital (investment fund)
- Hawaii Business Health Council (health care group; Honolulu, HI)
- Healthy Babies Healthy Children (Ontario, Canada)
- Howard Brown Health Center (Chicago, IL; est. 1974)
- Humboldt Bay Housing Development Corporation (California)
- Health Behavior and Health Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
An iPod loader can earn several hundred dollars for converting a large collection, but hour by hour the money is modest--from $6 to $12 an hour.