uk Global Banking News - 21 February 2013 Katahdin Trust Company, a firm based in Houlton, Maine, has announced that it has selected a core banking solution from Fiserv.
What does HLT stand for?
HLT stands for Houlton, Maine (border patrol sector)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLT
We have 45 other meanings of HLT in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Test (software engineering)
- High Level Trigger
- High-Level Terminal
- Highly Leveraged Transaction (financial term)
- Hilltown Land Trust (land conservation; Huntington, MA)
- Home Line Tryout (automotive industry)
- Home Linking Technology
- Hospital Leadership Team (San Francisco, CA)
- Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism
- Hot Liquor Tun (brewing)
- Human Language Technologies
- Humanising Language Teaching (journal)
- Hungarian Local Time
- Hurricane Liaison Team (US FEMA)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (UK education)
- Home Leave Travel Assistance
- Household and Leisure Time Activities (health questionnaire)
- Houston Ladies Tennis Association (Houston, TX)
- Hunterdon Land Trust Alliance (Hunterdon County, NJ)
- HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) Long Term Advantage Fund (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joe was born and raised in Houlton, Maine and lived 19 years in Paxton.
It also owns a 38,115-square-foot plant in Houlton, Maine, and the 160,O00-square-foot plant in Rochester.
Born and raised in Houlton, Maine, she was the daughter of the late Owen and Mary (McGeehan) Wilcox.