2009, Object detection using max-margin Hough transform.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hough Transform
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hormone Therapy
- Hors Taxes (French: Excluding Taxes)
- Horse Transport (WW I)
- Hostile Takeover (gaming)
- Hostile Territory
- Hosting Talk
- Hot Topic (clothing retailer)
- Hot Truck (Cornell University)
- Hot Tub
- Hotan (China)
- Hovedstadens Trafikselskab (Danish for the Capital's Traffic Organisation (Bus System))
- Hrvatski Telekom (Croatian Telecom)
- Human Torch (comic)
- Human Trafficking
- Human Transporter (Segway LLC)
- Humanoid Typhoon (Anime title Trigun)
- Hybrid Tea (type of rose)
- Hybrid Theory (Linkin Park album)
- Hybrid Trunk
Samples in periodicals archive:
 used Haar wavelet transform followed by Hough transform for detecting the iris inner boundary and differential integral operator for localizing the outer boundary.
2 Hough transform Another possibility is to use the Hough transform to detect the most likely planes the point cloud are sampled from.
Estimating an approximate position of the center and diameter of the circle using the Hough transform .
Canny Edge Detector, Hough Transform and Marching Cubes are very popular, but the combination of these methods still stands on unfamiliar ground.
Generalized hough transform for arabic optical character recognition, Document Analysis and Recognition, 2003.