What does HORECA stand for?
HORECA stands for Hotels, Restaurantes & Catering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HORECA
- Historic Offshore Race Boat Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Hotel or Residential Systems Based on Interactive Terminals
- Heads of Research Councils
- Hellenic Offshore Racing Club (Piraeus, Greece)
- Hitachi Open Remote Copy
- Hematology Oncology Research Center and Stem Cell Transplantation (Tehran, Iran)
- Head of Regional Delegation (Red Cross)
- Horizons of Rock Developing Everywhere (band)
- Human Olfactory Receptor Data Exploratorium (database)
- Horticultural Research and Development Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes (Dutch)
- Hand-Over Request
- History of Racialisation Group (University of Victoria; Victoria, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1995)
- Health Outcomes and Reduced Incidence with Zoledronic Acid Once Yearly
- Helicoptere d'Observation Radar et d'Investigation sur Zone (France)
- Home Office Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Hibernate Once, Resume Many
- Hotel and Restaurant Management (Canada)
- Halt Outrageous Railroad Noise (Mt. Tabor, NJ)