A hotel management agreement will be finalised before the end of March this year, there are currently three bidders in the frame, two of them internationally known operators and a local Moroccan company, the CEO reported.
What does HMA stand for?
HMA stands for Hotel Management Agreement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMA
We have 204 other meanings of HMA in our Acronym Attic
- High Memory Area
- High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- High-Molecular Aramid (chemistry)
- Hillsong Music Australia (Hillsong Church)
- Hindu Marriage Act
- Hispanic Male Adult
- History of Medicine Associates (Arkansas)
- Hitachi Metals America (Purchase, NY)
- Honolulu Marathon Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hot Mix Asphalt
- Hotel Managers Association
- House Music Awards
- Housing Market Analysis
- Hull-Mounted Array
- Humanitarian Mine Action (US DoD)
- Hunterdon Museum of Art (Clinton, NJ)
- Hydro-Mechanical Metering Assembly (turbine engine component)
- Malmo, Sweden - Malmo Harbour (Airport Code)
- Marine Attack Helicopter
- Hawaii Management Alliance Association (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rotana has inked a hotel management agreement with Mauritanian Investment Group.
This is a great step forward for us in the region" said CHI's chief executive officer and managing director Tony Potter " It is our second hotel management agreement in Egypt within the space of one year and the first time we're bringing the Ramada Plaza brand into Naama Bay in Sharm.
The Radisson Plaza Resort Huizhou is one of four hotel management agreements being signed by Carlson Hotels in China this week.