Our first AT&T Wi-Fi hot zone in New York City has received praise from our customers, and we're excited to introduce this Wi-Fi solution in Charlotte," AT&T senior vice president Angie Wiskocil said in a statement.
What does HZ stand for?
HZ stands for Hot Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HZ
We have 4 other meanings of HZ in our Acronym Attic
- Hangzhou (China)
- Hazardous (Material)
- Haze (aviation meteorology)
- Herpes Zoster (skin disease)
- Hertz (formerly cycles per second)
- Hispazone (Spanish computer website)
- Horde Zla (supporters of Football Club Sarajevo)
- Horizons (game)
- Horizons: Empires of Istaria
- Hrvatske Željeznice (Croatian Railways)
- Human Zone
- Hydrazine Sulfate
- High Impedance Frequency-Selective Surface
- Herpes Zoster and Varicella
- Hauptzollamt (German: Central Customs Office)
- Heistse Zwemclub Arduas (Belgian swim club)
- High-Zenith Antenna
- Hilfe Zur Arbeit (German: Right to Work)
- Hornby Zeller Associates (est. 1988; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The web site for the Seal Beach Hot Zone was built by Ace Base Web Design and can be found at http://www.
The Hot Zone became both a hot book (deservedly: it's a good read) and the inspiration for two big-studio movies despite the fact that the very thing it concerns, the unstoppable runaway of a virus worse than bubonic plague, did not happen.
Because of the way the seismic waves slow as they passed through the area, Orcutt says this hot zone is made of mostly solid rock, containing a small amount of melted material.
After setting up a special Wi-Fi hot zone in Times Square in May, AT&T has now taken a similar step in busy downtown Charlotte, N.