Jawad said he had already requested the Australian High Commission in Islamabad and the Australian Department of Agriculture to allow mangoes on hot water treatment from the next year as it was a cheap technology which would help Pakistan export mangoes in bulk.
What does HWT stand for?
HWT stands for Hot Water Treatment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HWT
We have 39 other meanings of HWT in our Acronym Attic
- Hot Water Supply Temperature
- Half Way There
- Handwriting Without Tears
- Harvey World Travel
- Heartworm Test
- Heavyweight Torpedo (weapons)
- Herald and Weekly Times Limited (Australia)
- High-Warning Threshold
- Hinged Watertight
- Hot Water Tank (heating equipment)
- Humidifier Water Treatment
- Hypervelocity Wind Tunnel
- Hardware Testing/Supportability Demonstration
- Hawaii Wellness Tourism Association
- Hawg Wild Truck Club (Kenansville, FL)
- Hazardous Waste Treatment Council
- Health Workforce Tracking Collaborative (University of California, San Francisco)
- Hodges Westside Truck Center (Marengo and Elburn, IL)
- Homecare Workers Training Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hot-Wire Thermal Conductivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
JCF' is produced using JGC's proprietary low-rank coal slurrification technology, upgrading low-rank coal and increasing its calorific value by hot water treatment, and processing upgraded coal into a liquid type fuel.
Investments in on-farm infrastructure such as blast chilling, cold storage, and hot water treatment equipment will ensure that farmers will be able to deliver the fruit to exporters in good condition.
The Chamber will hosts an Australian trade delegation comprising experts of stock markets, hot water treatment and solar thermal, population planning, low-cost building designing and construction and building services.
Results indicated that hot water treatment maintained a much lower decay rate and microbial populations than the control and hot air treatment at the end of storage.
However, this is rare as growers now routinely carry out hot water treatment.
However, this is rare as growers now routinely carry out hot water treatment on bulbs so it is unlikely you'd buy infected ones.