Shopping and eating done, we finally headed back home, wishing we had a hot tub time machine (it's a film, honestly) to go all die way back to die start of die weekend.
What does HTTM stand for?
HTTM stands for Hot Tub Time Machine (movie)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HTTM
We have 1 other meaning of HTTM in our Acronym Attic
- Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (various locations)
- Hail to the King (gaming)
- Hardware Trade Technology Limited
- Hereford Table Tennis League (UK)
- High Throughput Transfer & Loading
- High-speed Transistor-Transistor Logic
- Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure and Travel (UK)
- Hydraulic Torpedo Tube Launcher
- Hug to the Left, Hug to the Right
- Home Textile Tool Museum (Orwell, PA; early American tools museum)
- Healing to the Nations (Australia)
- Hell to the No
- Hi-Tech Trader Online
- High-Temperature Thermoplastic
- Histoire Technique Technologie Patrimoine (France)
- House of Technologically Termed Praxis
- Huntington Township Together for Peace (New York)
- Hydrated Terphenyls
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (world wide web protocol)
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol - Next Generation (also seen as HTTPNG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shopping and eating done, we finally headed back home, wishing we had a hot tub time machine (it's a film, honestly) to go all the way back to the start of the weekend.
Shopping and eating done, we finally headed back home, wishing we had a hot tub time machine (it's a film, honestly) to go all the way back to die start of die weekend.
Like Snakes On A Plane, Hobo With A Shotgun and Hot Tub Time Machine, it's the sort of in-your-face, does-what-itsays-on-the-tin moniker to pique your curiosity and stick in your mind.
GOOD POINTS: We've seen rather too many of these '80s comedies - Hot Tub Time Machine did it better - but any film with Duran Duran and Dexy's Midnight Runners on the soundtrack can't be all bad.
HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 15 Laddish stuff sees three middle-aged guys, Adam (John Cusack), Nick (Craig Robinson), and Lou (Rob Corddry), relaxing in a mountain resort when their hot tub takes them back to 1986, with each of them trying to change the future.
Hot Tub Time Machine (Cert 15, 94 mins) Starring: John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke, Crispin Glover, Chevy Chase.
Hot Tub Time Machine 15, 94 mins Three men decide to return to the Kodiac Valley skiing resort, which was the site of their greatest triumphs when they were teenagers.