Nominees were submitted by EN managers in November 2012, and awards were presented at Hot Springs National Park on January 29, 2013.
What does HOSP stand for?
HOSP stands for Hot Springs National Park (US National Park Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HOSP
We have 2 other meanings of HOSP in our Acronym Attic
- High-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
- Hands on Science Outreach, Inc. (1984-2007; Silver Spring, MD)
- Head of Systems and Operations (logistics; various locations)
- Head On Shell On (seafood)
- Head on Skin On (seafood)
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Hollywood South (nickname for Shreveport, LA)
- Home Office, Small Office
- Hamilton Oxford Schools Partnership (education improvement partnership; Oxford, England, UK)
- House Sparrow
- Hybrid-Organic-Siloxane-Polymer (dielectric)
- Hospital Company
- Health and Other Service Personnel Trade Union of South Africa
- Hurt Operative Safely Protected in Totally Antiseptic Location (video game)
- Hospital Status Product
- Handover Success Rate
- Head of the Schuylkill Regatta (rowing classes; Woodbridge, VA)
- Hermetic Order of the Sapphire Rose
- House on Sorority Row (film)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hot Springs National Park Superintendent Josie Fernandez said the company could not begin brewing until the lease was finalized.
With the first phase of the new Civic and Convention Center now open, Hot Springs National Park is aligning itself with meeting planners who like small town appeal with big-city amenities.
Tourism is the engine that drives the economy of the area surrounding Hot Springs National Park, and the engine is running strong.