Her accomplishments include: *SEMA Businesswomen's Network, "Woman Of The Year 2010" *SEMA Businesswomen's Network, Select Committee Member, Past Head Chairman *SEMA Business Technology Committee, Marketing And Communications Chairman *SEMA Hot Rod Industry Alliance, Reception Committee Chairman *SEMA Young Executives Network, Networking Taskforce Chairman "I am very excited to be part of the AfterMarketer Club team," Colf said.
What does HRIA stand for?
HRIA stands for Hot Rod Industry Alliance (Specialty Equipment Market Association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRIA
We have 8 other meanings of HRIA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Improvements (France)
- Human Rights Institute (various organizations)
- Human Rights Internet (Ottawa, Canada)
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Humanitarian Relief Initiative
- Hyundai Research Institute
- Honda Research Institute Japan
- Hampton Roads Internet Association (Virginia)
- High Resolution Image Analysis (medical technology)
- Horticulture Research International Association
- Human Rights Impact Assessment
- Human Rights International Alliance
- Hasty Reconnaissance/Initial Action Phase
- Hampton Roads Independent Baptist Church
- Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility
- Hamilton Regional Indian Centre (est. 1972; Canada)
- Health Research Innovation Centre (University of Calgary; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Human Resource Investment Council (various states)
- Human Rights in China (est. 1989)
- Human Rights Institute of Canada (Institut Canadien des Droits Humains)