The company specialises in road works and drainage related construction works and owns and operates Al Jazeera Asphalt, which produces hot mix asphalt and concrete used in pavements, roads, underpasses and even airfields.
What does HMA stand for?
HMA stands for Hot Mix Asphalt
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMA
We have 205 other meanings of HMA in our Acronym Attic
- Hide My Ass (Internet encryption company)
- High Memory Area
- High Museum of Art (Atlanta, GA)
- High-Molecular Aramid (chemistry)
- Hillsong Music Australia (Hillsong Church)
- Hindu Marriage Act
- Hispanic Male Adult
- History of Medicine Associates (Arkansas)
- Hitachi Metals America (Purchase, NY)
- Honolulu Marathon Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hotel Management Agreement
- Hotel Managers Association
- House Music Awards
- Housing Market Analysis
- Hull-Mounted Array
- Humanitarian Mine Action (US DoD)
- Hunterdon Museum of Art (Clinton, NJ)
- Hydro-Mechanical Metering Assembly (turbine engine component)
- Malmo, Sweden - Malmo Harbour (Airport Code)
- Marine Attack Helicopter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cox provides complete asphalt rubber blending services for hot mix asphalt producers, as well as perform sealcoat operations using their own asphalt rubber mix.
Using recycled asphalt shingles in hot mix asphalt (HMA) has been a developing technology for more than two decades with growing acceptance by both construction contractors and government agencies.
Besides adding passing lines, Pioneer placed about 55,000 tonnes of Superpave Hot Mix Asphalt, a new type of asphalt paving mix that prevents rutting.
Founded in 1919, its mission is to further the use and quality of Hot Mix Asphalt pavements through research, technology transfer, engineering, education and innovation.
ARTS conducts a number of demonstration projects for various scrap tire applications, including the use of rubber-modified hot mix asphalt, pour-in-place recycled-rubber surfacing and crumb rubber turf grass topdressing applications.
Papers are invited for the Symposium on Constructing Smooth Hot Mix Asphalt Pavements, sponsored by ASTM Committee D-04 on Road and Paving Materials.