The system is designed for high performance UV curing of inks, varnishes, coatings, silicone release and hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives.
What does HMPS stand for?
HMPS stands for Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive (adhesive)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HMPS
We have 3 other meanings of HMPS in our Acronym Attic
- Her Majesty's Passport Office (UK)
- High-Mass Protostellar Object
- Herbal Medicinal Products Platform Austria
- Hank Muddley Power Quartet (Dutch band)
- Haunted Mississippi Paranormal Research
- Health and Medicine Policy Research Group
- Harvard Medical Practice Study
- Hereditary mixed polyposis syndrome
- Hexose Monophosphate Shunt
- His/Her Majesty's Pakistan Ship
- Hydrographic Multibeam Processing System
- Hot Melt Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
- Hazard Mitigation Planning Team (various locations)
- Hazardous Materials Packaging and Transportation
- Hexamethylphosphoric Triamide
- Human-Factors, Manpower, Personnel, & Training
- Himpunan Masyarakat Peduli Transmigrasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Transmigration Community Care Association)
- Hull Mission Processor Unit
- Human Metapneumovirus
- High Melting Point Wax
Samples in periodicals archive:
This new production site provides Savare with the ability to offer high quality hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives to the North American and Latin American markets.
Columbus, OH-based Franklin Adhesives announced it has acquired acrylic hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives along with technology and manufacturing assets from SI Group, Inc.