Hot In-Place Asphalt Recycling Application Checklist (FHWA-IF-06-011).
What does HIPAR stand for?
HIPAR stands for Hot In-Place Asphalt Recycling (pavements)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIPAR
- Heparin Induced Platelet Activation Assay
- Heparin-Induced Platelet Aggregation Assay
- High-Performance Attack Aircraft System
- High Performance Athletics Centre (UK)
- High Pressure Air Compressor
- Honeywell International Political Action Committee (Honeywell International)
- Home Information Pack Action Group (UK)
- Heads of Investment Promotion Agencies Meeting (Fiji)
- High Precision Acoustic Positioning
- High-Power Acquisition Radar
- High Impulse Precision Armament System
- High Performance Armament System
- High Power Auroral Stimulation
- Hi Parkes All-Sky Survey (radio astronomy)
- High Performance Antiproton Trap
- High Income Principal and Yield Securities Corporation
- Hypoxia-Inducible Protein Binding Site
- Health Insurance Purchasing Cooperative
- Heavily Indebted Poor Country (World Bank initiative)
- Heterogeneous Interprocess Communications