With micro-suites and Hot Aisle Containment Systems (HACS) on its main floor, the Stargate data center will provide conventional open-rack co-location on the mezzanine.
What does HACS stand for?
HACS stands for Hot Aisle Containment System (data center cooling methodology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HACS
We have 44 other meanings of HACS in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii AIDS Clinical Rearch Program (University of Hawaii)
- Housing and Community Research Unit (Australia)
- Have A Cool Summer (band)
- Have a Crazy Summer
- Hawaii Aviation Contract Services
- Hazard Assessment Computer System
- Health and Community Services (industry reference group; Australia)
- Helicopter Armored Crashworthy Seat
- High Assurance Computing System
- Historical and Critical Studies (various universities)
- Humanities and Cultural Studies
- Housing Authority and Community Services Agency
- Housing Authority County of San Bernardino
- Housing Authority of the City of San Buenaventura (California)
- Housing Authority of the City of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara (San Jose, CA; est. 1967)
- Houston Area Computational Science Consortium (Houston, TX)
- Houston Area Contractors Safety Council (Texas)
- Habitat Cohérent et Solutions Energétiques (French sustainable architecture firm)
- Housing Authority of the County of Salt Lake (Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The facility uses an APC Hot Aisle Containment System [HACS], close-coupled In-Row cooling, a water-cooled chiller plant with plate and frame heat exchanger for free cooling, all housed in an adjacent 750-square-foot (69.
25 megawatt generators -- APC Hot Aisle Containment System (HACS) -- Blade-ready high-density deployment -- Early warning fire detection and suppression -- High-availability distributed UPS system -- 99.