He added: "I would continue to suggest that if Gareth was not killed as a result of a sex crime or sex game gone wrong - and nobody has presented any serious evidence of this - then this must be the work of a hostile intelligence service.
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Hostile Intelligence Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Høgskolen I Stavanger (Norwegian: University of Stavanger)
- Hokkaido International School (Japan)
- Home Improvement Specialist
- Home Integration System
- Home Internet Service
- Honeywell Information Systems, Incorporated
- Horeca Internet Services (Netherlands ISP)
- Horizontal Situation Indicator
- Hospital Information System
- Host Integration Server (Microsoft)
- House Information System
- Houses of the Inner Sphere (MechWarrior)
- Hrvatska Izvještajna Služba (Croatian Informing Service)
- HST Instrument Servicing
- Hue, Intensity, Saturation (transformation)
- Hughes Information System
- Human Systems Integration
- Humanities and International Studies (various locations)
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems (International Conference)
- Hydraulic Institute Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Glees, 62, said Mr Williams may have been blackmailed into passing on secrets to a hostile intelligence service which wanted to leave no trace of any links back to its organisation.
Intelligence Online reported on 15 October that Aghazadeh, who is also a member of the influential Council of Expediency, was dismissed as head of the nuclear agency for allowing Amiri to move out of the Greater Tehran area without security surveillance, a measure intended to prevent defections or kidnappings by hostile intelligence services such as the CIA or the Mossad.