NASDAQ:MSFT) has unveiled the newest version of its industry-leading legacy platform interoperability solution, Host Integration Server (HIS) 2004, part of Microsoft(R) Windows Server System(TM).
What does HIS stand for?
HIS stands for Host Integration Server (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIS
We have 232 other meanings of HIS in our Acronym Attic
- Høgskolen I Stavanger (Norwegian: University of Stavanger)
- Hokkaido International School (Japan)
- Home Improvement Specialist
- Home Integration System
- Home Internet Service
- Honeywell Information Systems, Incorporated
- Horeca Internet Services (Netherlands ISP)
- Horizontal Situation Indicator
- Hospital Information System
- Hostile Intelligence Service
- House Information System
- Houses of the Inner Sphere (MechWarrior)
- Hrvatska Izvještajna Služba (Croatian Informing Service)
- HST Instrument Servicing
- Hue, Intensity, Saturation (transformation)
- Hughes Information System
- Human Systems Integration
- Humanities and International Studies (various locations)
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems (International Conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This emerging technology provides the advantages of a host integration server and also addresses the needs of the casual user, loosely integrated business partner and consumer.
NET enterprise servers, comprised of SQL Server 2000, Exchange 2000 Server, BizTalk Server 2000, Commerce Server 2000, Application Center 2000, Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 and Host Integration Server 2000 as well as other enterprise-ready products and services.