What does HASAC stand for?
HASAC stands for Hospitals and Allied Services Advisory Committee (Australian government)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASAC
We have 1 other meaning of HASAC in our Acronym Attic
- Henneth Annun Story Archive (moderated Lord of the Rings fanfiction)
- High Altitude SIGINT Architecture
- Highly Accelerated Stress Audit
- Hillsborough Association of School Administrators (Florida, USA)
- Hitachi Amateur Sports Association (Japan)
- Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
- Hopkins Association for Stroke Awareness (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- HIV/AIDS/STD Alliance Bangladesh
- Hamilton Area Steelworkers Adjustment Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Health and Safety Advice Centre (UK)
- Hampshire Asbestos Support Awareness Group (UK)
- Hugo Schneider Aktiengesellschaft (German metal goods manufacturer)
- Harvard African Students Alumni Network
- HIV/AIDS Support and Advocacy Programme (Agency for Co-Operation and Research in Development; Kampala, Uganda)
- Houston Area Substance Abuse Program (now North American Substance Abuse Program; Houston, TX)
- Human Achaete Scute Associated Protein
- High Angle Search And Rescue
- Health and Safety at Work (UK)
- Health And Safety At Work Act
- Harrat Ash-Shaam Basaltic (geoscience)