Sophie's has been created by, Markus Thesleff and Ramzy Abdul Majeed, the founders of boutique hospitality management group Whissle and award-winning luxury Japanese sestaurant and lounge, OKKU.
What does HMG stand for?
HMG stands for Hospitality Management Group (Charleston, SC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMG
We have 180 other meanings of HMG in our Acronym Attic
- High-Mobility Group
- Hill Mechanical Group (Illinois)
- Holy Mother of God (Internet slang)
- Home Media Gallery (Pioneer Kuro plasma TV)
- Home Mortgage Group (Canada)
- Homelessness Monitoring Group (UK)
- Hope Medical Group (Georgia)
- Horizontal Merger Guidelines (acquisitions)
- Hospitalist Management Group (various companies)
- Hotel Managers Group, LLC
- Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
- Hydraulically Motored Generator
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl
- High Mobility Group 1 Protein
- High Mobility Group Nuclear Protein 14
- High Mobility Group Chromosomal Protein 17
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methyl-Glutaryl-CoA (synthase deficiency)
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- High Mobility Group Protein I
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nov 23, 2007 Islander Collection Mexico-based hospitality management group Islander Collection has acquired five archaeological villas formerly owned and operated by Club Med.
The core hospitality management group is already in place, although Ring & Brymer are still seeking finance and HR managers.
American Express Middle East (AEME), a leader in payments and hospitality management sectors, and the hospitality management group, Jumeirah, have teamed up to offer special deals to consumers this summer.