1) VHA surveyed primary care physicians, specialists and hospital-based physicians for this research publication in an effort to solicit their feedback on how well the hospital performs in certain areas.
What does HBP stand for?
HBP stands for Hospital-Based Physician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HBP
We have 126 other meanings of HBP in our Acronym Attic
- Held by Production (status of an oil and gas lease that is producing in paying quantities)
- Herr Bundespräsident
- High Blood Pressure
- Highway Bridge Program (US DOT)
- History-Based Predictor
- Hit By Pitch (baseball)
- Holdem Brest Poker (French poker club)
- Home Based Program
- Home Buyers' Plan (Canada)
- Hope But Plan
- Host-Based Printing (computer printer capability)
- Hot Bituminous Pavement
- Housing, Building and Planning (various organizations)
- Human Brain Project (EU)
- Hydrogen Behavior Program
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Health and security provider MedAire has reportedly expanded the inflight medical assistance services it provides to Australian carrier Qantas Airways to cover access to hospital-based physicians and medical specialists for Qantas staff on international duty travel.
In another instance, a physician led the development of what proved to be a profitable, highly workable management service organization for hospital-based physicians.