What does HBPCC stand for?
HBPCC stands for Hospital-Based Palliative Care Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HBPCC in our Acronym Attic
- Hydrogen Behavior Program
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Home-Based Primary Care
- Huntington Beach Police Department (California)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Epithelium
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)