pneumoniae accounts for a substantial amount of hospital-acquired urinary tract infections, pneumonia, septicemias, and soft tissue infections.
What does HAUTI stand for?
HAUTI stands for Hospital-Acquired Urinary Tract Infections
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hollandsche Afrikaanse Uitgeweers Maatschappij
- Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church (Minneapolis, MN)
- Haitian-Americans United for Progress (New York)
- High-Accuracy Universal Polarimeter
- Hyperwave Academic User Program (educational software)
- Hispanic Automated Underwriting System (California)
- Harvard College Association for US (United States)-China Relations (Cambridge, MA)
- Herpesvirus-Associated Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
- Henan University of Technology (China)
- Haryana Agricultural University Teachers Association (India)
- Hovering Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
- Caribbean Cigar Company (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Hallux Abducto Valgus
- Hampel Auxiliary-Vector (filtering procedure)
- Hand-Arm Vibration
- Hardware-Assisted Virtualization
- Havana, Cuba - Jose Marti (Airport Code)
- Havre (Amtrak station code; Havre, MT)
- Heap Analysis and Verification