What does HSAJB stand for?
HSAJB stands for Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru (Johor, Malaysia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
- HEPES (Hydroxyethyl-Piperazine Ethanesulafonic Acid)-Saline-Albumin-Gelatin
- High Surface Area Graphite
- Hijrah Strategic Advisory Group (Malaysia)
- Human Surfactant-Associated Glycoproteins
- Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim (Malay: Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital)
- Harbor Springs Area Historical Society (Harbor Springs, MI)
- Handbook of South American Indians
- Handicapped Scuba Association International (est. 1981)
- High School for Arts, Imagination and Inquiry (New York)
- Hamburger Schmerz Adjektiv Liste (German: Hamburger Pain Adjective List; est. 1991; Germany)
- Hardy Stevenson and Associates Limited (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- High Speed Algebraic Logic
- Hitachi Sophia-Antipolis Laboratory (France)
- Human Services Alliance of Los Angeles (California)
- Health Sciences Ambulatory Learning Centre (Canada)
- Health-Status-Adjusted Life Years
- Health and Safety Administrative Minute (UK)
- Health Status of American Men (medical study; US NIH)
- Help the Street Animals of Morocco (UK)