00 Hospital Report 2004: Mental Health, Hospital Report Research Collaborative.
What does HRRC stand for?
HRRC stands for Hospital Report Research Collaborative (est. 1997; University of Toronto; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRRC
We have 22 other meanings of HRRC in our Acronym Attic
- High-Risk Research in Anthropology (US NSF publication)
- Horse Racing Redevelopment Act (Delaware)
- Housatonic Resources Recovery Authority (regional waste management authority; Connecticut)
- Hudson River Recreation Area (Lake George, NY)
- High Risk Recognizance Advisory Committee (Correctional Service Canada)
- Hotel Resort and Restaurant Association of Cebu (Cebu, Philippines)
- Human Rights Research and Advocacy Consortium (Afghanistan)
- Hazard Reduction and Recovery Center (Texas A&M University)
- Hoffmann Reflex Recovery Curve (neurophysiology)
- Home Recording Rights Coalition
- Human Research Review Committee
- Human Resource Rich Country ('Yes Minister' TV series)
- Health Risk Reduction and Cost Analysis
- Horsefly River Riparian Conservation Area (Canada)
- High Resolution Radar Change Form
- Human Resources Research Development
- Heiliges Römisches Reich Deutscher Nation (German: Holy Roman Empire of German Nation; about 1000 AD)
- Human Rights Research and Documentation Trust of Southern Africa (now Human Rights Trust of Southern Africa)
- Hampton Roads Real Estate
- Human Resource Research and Evaluation Branch (Northern Ireland Civil Service; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Reports, which have been produced for five years, are a joint effort between the Ontario government and the Ontario Hospital Association and are independently prepared by the Hospital Report Research Collaborative, based at the University of Toronto, and the Canadian Institute for Health Information.