This will avoid unnecessary hospital outpatient visits.
What does HOV stand for?
HOV stands for Hospital Outpatient Visit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HOV
We have 23 other meanings of HOV in our Acronym Attic
- Haunch of Venison
- Heartbreak on Vinyl (Blake Lewis album)
- Heat Of Vaporization
- Heavy Occupancy Vehicle
- Heckscher-Ohlin-Vanek (trade model)
- High Occupancy Vehicle
- High Octane Vehicle (racecar)
- Hill of Vision
- Homogeneity of Variance (business measurement)
- Hoogwaardig Openbaar Vervoer (Dutch: High Quality Public Transport)
- Human Operated Vehicle
- Hydraulically Operated Valve
- Hall on Virginia Avenue (George Washington University)
- Heart of Virginia Aviation (est. 1992; Ashland, VA)
- Hoofdofficier Van Administratie (Dutch)
- Helicopter Antiarmor Model
- Heart of Virginia Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- High Order Virtual Concatenation
- High Order Virtual Container
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hospital outpatient visits are still reimbursed by Medicare on the basis of reasonable cost.
11 provides selected data for the 20 leading reasons for the hospital outpatient visit based on frequency of occurrence in 1990.