1990), Operation and Maintenance of Hospital Medical Waste Incinerator, EPA/625/6-89/024, U.
What does HMWI stand for?
HMWI stands for Hospital Medical Waste Incinerator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin
- Hospital Monsenhor Walfredo Gurgel (Portuguese: Monsignor Hospital in Walfredo Gurgel)
- High Molecular Weight Glutenin Subunits
- Hard Men Working Hard (band)
- He-Man Woman Haters
- High Molecular Weight Hydrocarbon (petroleum)
- High-Molecular-Weight Heparin
- He-Man Woman Haters Club
- High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene
- Highly Mechanised Weapon Handling System
- Hessisches Ministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst (Germany)
- High Molecular Weight Kininogen (blood clotting factor)
- High-Molecular-Weight Keratin (kidney cancer indication)
- High Molecular Weight Mannoprotein
- High Molecular Weight Methacrylate
- Higher Molecular Weight Multimers
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Consortium
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management Division (Colorado)
- High Molecular Weight Form of Myosin I