SIWs were developed by the Hospital Medical Records Institute, are based on 1985 New York State charge data, and represent the relative average cost per day for each case mix group, CMG.
What does HMRI stand for?
HMRI stands for Hospital Medical Records Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMRI
We have 3 other meanings of HMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center (Florida)
- Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Central Florida
- Hidden Markov Random Field (medical imaging)
- Housing Market Renewal Fund (UK)
- Hawaii Marine Recreational Fishing Survey
- Hawaii Mapping Research Group
- Heywood Model Railway Group (UK)
- HIV Molecular Research Group (Dublin, Ireland)
- Homeopathic Medicine Research Group (EU)
- Her Majesty's Railway Inspectorate
- Housing Market Renewal Initiative (UK)
- Hunter Medical Research Institute (Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Huntington Medical Research Institutes (Pasadena, CA)
- Hyundai Maritime Research Institute
- Hira Lal Mohan Devi Rita Gupta Institute of Technology & Management (India)
- Highland Medical Research Journal (Nigeria)
- Health Media Research Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Home Missions Regional Leader (staff member; Christian Reformed Church in North America)
- Hospital Municipal Rocha Maia (Portuguese: Municipal Hospital of Rocha Maia; Botafogo, Brazil)
- Haematological Malignancy Research Network (cancer)