The solution is based on the most advanced beside device on the market which is fully integrated with clinical, picture archiving and hospital management systems to meet the needs of clinicians, patients and hospital administration personnel.
What does HMS stand for?
HMS stands for Hospital Management System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HMS
We have 326 other meanings of HMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Medical Systems (various locations)
- Hitachi Metals Singapore (Hitachi Metals Group)
- Hobbs Municipal Schools (New Mexico)
- Holmes Middle School (Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Holonic Manufacturing System
- Home Media Server
- Home Media Station (multimedia entertainment)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Horace Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (est. 1869; Allston, MA)
- Horizontally Meandered Strip (microwave)
- Hospitality Management System
- Hosted Managed Service
- Hotel Management System
- Hour Minute Second
- Hrvatski Macevalacki Savez (Croatian Fencing Federation)
- Hrvatski Motociklisticki Savez (Croatian Motorcycle Federation)
- Hubble Middle School (Wheaton, IL)
- Hughes Missile Systems (now Raytheon Company)
- Hull Mounted Sonar
- Human Metabolic Simulator
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 trillion) over the next three years in achieving that goal, mainly through reform in three areas: medical insurance, hospital management systems, and medicine distribution systems.
This is further evidence of our continued commitment and ongoing investment in patient and hospital management systems and determination to support our customers' ambitions and moves to EPR," said Adrian Stevens, Managing Director of iSOFT's UK and Ireland business.
Also popular is the company's Cotex Hospital Management System which has a client base in India as well as overseas markets.
DOHMS manage a comprehensive hospital management system that connects four large hospitals and 21 health centres covering entire Dubai.