Prior to that, she served as director of the CDC's Hospital Infections Program and as acting director of the National Center for Infectious Disease.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Host Identity Protocol
- Host Interface Processor
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Housing Initiatives Program (various organizations)
- Howitzer Improvement Program
- HRU Interface Processor
- Hrvatski Istinski Preporod (Croatian True Revival Party)
- HSSI Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Human Information Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
chief of AIDS activity in the CDC's hospital infections program, conducted a study similar to the one by Dr.
According to James Hughes, director ofCDC's Hospital Infections Program, these cases differ from the six previously reported health-worker infections in that they did not involve any accidental needle-sticks or prolonged exposure to body fluids.
One example of hospitals establishing a monitoring and benchmarking system is Project Intensive Care Antimicrobial Resistance Epidemiology (ICARE), a collaborative study between the Hospital Infections Program (now the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University.