By offering several options for accident plans, hospital indemnity plans, and work related disability programs the member can reduce their out of pocket exposure on procedures not covered by their current plan.
What does HIP stand for?
HIP stands for Hospital Indemnity Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HIP
We have 318 other meanings of HIP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Improvement Program (various organizations)
- Home Information Pack (UK Homes Bill)
- Home Inspection Program (various locations)
- Home Inspector Pro (inspection software)
- Home Installation Professionals
- Home Investment Package (Anaheim, CA Public Utilities Department)
- Homeless Initiative Partnership (Florida)
- Homes in Partnership, Inc.
- Hoover Institution Press
- Hormone and Information Processing (study)
- Hospital Infections Program (US CDC)
- Host Identity Protocol
- Host Interface Processor
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Housing Initiatives Program (various organizations)
- Howitzer Improvement Program
- HRU Interface Processor
- Hrvatski Istinski Preporod (Croatian True Revival Party)
- HSSI Interface Processor (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other USAble Life product lines include: * Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Disability * Group Long Term Disability * Group Short Term Disability * Universal Life * Voluntary Group Life * Hospital Indemnity Plans * Cancer Coverage * Supplemental Coverage for Seniors * Voluntary Dental * Organ Transplant Coverage * Cafeteria Plan administration "With an emphasis on voluntary payroll deduction programs and employee selection of benefits, USAble Life has marketing and enrollment teams constantly on the road," House said.