The Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association (HCSA) pay ballot ended on September 22.
What does HCSA stand for?
HCSA stands for Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSA
We have 61 other meanings of HCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hutchinson Computer Systems Ltd (UK)
- Hybrid Computation and Simulation
- Hydrogen Chloride Scrubber
- Hydrogen Containing Solvent
- Homecare Coding Specialist - Diagnosis
- Helix Command-Specific 2 (gene)
- Health Care and Social Assistance (US CDC)
- Health Care Security Act
- Health Care Spending Account
- High-Cost Serving Area
- Hyperion Certified Solutions Architect (Oracle)
- Hospital Central Sur de Alta Especialidad (Spanish: South Cental Highly Specialized Hospital)
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress (Washington)
- Hardin County Savings Bank
- Hartford-Carlisle Savings Bank (Carlisle, IA)
- Hernando County School Board (Hernando County, FL)
- Hill Country State Bank (Texas, USA)
- Holman Christian Standard Bible
- Halifax County-South Boston Regional Library System (Halifax, VA)
- Home and Community Social Behavior Scales