He was awarded the MBE for his services to hospital radio eight years ago and is vice-president of the Hospital Broadcasting Association.
What does HBA stand for?
HBA stands for Hospital Broadcasting Association (United Kingdom)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBA
We have 147 other meanings of HBA in our Acronym Attic
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - Hobart (Airport Code)
- Holliston Business Association
- Home Baking Association
- Home Base
- Home Builders Association
- Hometown Business Alliance (networking)
- Honors Business Administration
- Honours Bachelor of Arts (degree)
- Hood by Air (clothing company)
- Horse Blood Agar (microbiological media)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FACTFILE THE Hospital Broadcasting Association is the national organisation, representing about 270 stations serving patients in their local hospitals across the UK.
As part of the event, the Hospital Broadcasting Association set up a radio station in the Britannia Hotel and broadcast on AM from Friday morning until last night.