His investigations have included many electric bed accidents, including fires, and he has been an active participant in the FDA-initiated Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup.
What does HBSW stand for?
HBSW stands for Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HBSW
- Hank's Balanced Salt Solution
- Hanks' Buffered Salt Solution
- High Band Sub-System
- Hill Billy Snap Shooter (Joe Clark photography book)
- Host-Based Security System
- Helen Bader School of Social Welfare (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Heritage Baptist School of Theology (Toa Payoh, Singapore)
- Hole Board Search Task (memory measurement)
- Healthcare Business Services Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Honours Bachelor of Social Work (Lakehead University; Canada)
- Harvard Business School Working Knowledge (web site)
- Half Bow-Tie (antenna type)
- Hanbury-Brown-Twiss (interferometer)
- Hand Brake Turn (Australia)
- Hardball Talk (baseball; (National Broadcasting Company)
- Heflex Bioengineering Test
- Herring Bone Twill
- Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Hitit Bilgi Teknolojileri (Turkey)
- Holistic Body Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other is the adaptation of current side-rail recommendations, which the Maryland-based Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup has made to the U.
In addition, all of our beds address the current proposed safety guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup regarding the seven zones of entrapment.