The Betsi Cadwaladr NHS Trust is to be applauded for having the courage to implement Hospital at Home (HAH) schemes across North Wales.
What does HAH stand for?
HAH stands for Hospital At Home (palliative care)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAH
We have 40 other meanings of HAH in our Acronym Attic
- Have A Good Weekend
- Have A Great Week
- Have A Great Week-end Everyone
- Have a Great Weekend
- Have A Heart (UK)
- Healthcare Association of Hawaii
- His All Holiness
- Homework Assistance Hotline
- Honda Accord Hybrid
- Horney as Hell
- Hot As Hell
- Moroni, Comoros - Hahaya (Airport Code)
- Having A Heart Attack
- Health and Humor Associates (Stamford, CT)
- Houston Area Hound Association (Texas)
- Human Anti-Human Antibody
- Human-Anti-Humanized Antibodies (immunogenicity testing assay)
- Huntsville Amateur Hockey Association (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydrogen, Ammonia, Helium, Acetylene, Methane, Illuminating Gases, Carbon Monoxide, Ethylene (mnemonic device for gases lighter than air)
- Hawaii Association for Home Care (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients admitted to the Hospital at Home program offered by Presbyterian Healthcare Services in Albuquerque, N.
Hospital at home focuses on providing short-term extra support for older people who have been discharged from hospital so they can regain independence and, hopefully, avoid being readmitted.
A HOSPITAL at home service in Coventry is being extended to help free up beds to meet demand from emergency admissions.