Common mental disorders were assessed at the start of the study with the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale.
What does HADS stand for?
HADS stands for Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HADS
We have 15 other meanings of HADS in our Acronym Attic
- High-Availability Data Replication (network technology)
- Houston Area Doberman Rescue (Texas)
- Hughes Air Defense Radar
- Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief
- Hamilton Anxiety and Depression Scale (behavioral science)
- HarrIsburg Area Dental Society
- Hawaiian Air Defense System
- Helicopter Air Data System
- Hellenic American Dental Society, Inc.
- High Altitude Defense System
- Host ATM Data Distribution System (FAA)
- Humans Against Dragon Stereotypes
- Hydrometeorological Automated Data System
- Hawkeye Area Down Syndrome Association, Inc. (Iowa)
- Helmet and Display Sighting System (helicopters)
- Herbicide Application Decision Support System
- Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- Huronia Alpine Development Team (Minesing, Ontario, Canada)
- High Air Defense Suppression System Study
- Housing Analysis Decision Technology System (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anxiety and depressive symptoms were measured at baseline, 90 and 187 days with the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) and Zung's Self Rating Depression Scale (SDS).
The measures used in the study include the Chinese versions of the Impact of Event Scale Revised (IES-R) (7,8) and the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) (8-10).
All patients and controls completed the Nottingham Health Profile and Short Form-36 to assess general well-being, the Multidimensional Fatigue Index, and the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale.
Berle focused on the 8,269 participants aged 20-30 years who were screened for psychiatric symptoms using the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS).
These include: The Profile of Fatigue Related Symptoms, The Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale, The Illness Management Questionnaire, the COPE scales, Sickness Impact Profile, Fatigue Questionnaire, General Health Questionnaire, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Checklist, and Somatic Symptom Checklist (Ray et al.