The international recognition of HCAC Hospital Accreditation Standards by ISQUA puts HCAC amongst the few national accreditation programs around the world that have ISQua accreditation for their hospital standards.
What does HAS stand for?
HAS stands for Hospital Accreditation Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAS
We have 253 other meanings of HAS in our Acronym Attic
- Histidine-Aspartate-Serine (chemistry)
- Hit Avoidance System
- Hogere Agrarische School (Netherlands)
- Holding Action System
- Homatropine 5% Eyedrops (ophthalmology)
- Home and School Association
- Home Automation Systems
- Homeland Air Security
- Horatio Alger Society
- Horticultural Art Society
- Hospitality and Accommodation Services (various agencies)
- Hot Air Sauna
- Hour Angle of the Sun
- Houston Airport System
- Hrvatski Atletski Savez (Croatian Athletic Federation)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Adaptive Streaming
- Human Activity Systems
- Human Audio Sponge (band)
- Human-As-Sensor (military)
- Humanitarian Air Service (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continuum of Care is a focus method to better assess the patient's hospital course, as documented in the medical record, looking for appropriateness and timeliness of patient care in relation to hospital accreditation standards.
Charleston Community Memorial Hospital, the Supreme Court of Illinois admitted hospital accreditation standards as evidence of the minimum standards a hospital's conduct is required to meet.