The Hospice of the Red River Valley, Fargo, North Dakota, transformed a donated building, which housed dental offices, into its new home using primarily volunteer labor on weekends.
What does HRRV stand for?
HRRV stands for Hospice of the Red River Valley (Fargo, ND)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRRV
- Hrvatski Rock 'n' Roll Savez (Croatian Rock 'n' Roll Association)
- Human Research Review Section (Washington State Institutional Review Board; Olympia, WA)
- Human Resources Record System
- Human Resources Regional Service Center (DODEA)
- High-Resolution Research Tomograph
- Human Rights Review Tribunal (New Zealand)
- High Rate Telemetry Test Set
- High Resolution Real-Time Ultrasonography
- Human Resources Research Unit (Open University; UK)
- Honolulu Resource Recovery Venture (energy provider)
- Holiday Rambler Recreational Vehicle Club
- Hachioji Rugby School (Japan)
- Hair Replacement System
- Hallucinogen Rating Scale (psychometric assessment)
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (pscyhology)
- Hankyu Railway Service (Osaka, Japan)
- Harris Corp (stock symbol)
- Harrisonburg Rescue Squad (Harrisonburg, Virginia)
- Haw River Syndrome (neurodegenerative disease)
- Hawaii Revised Statutes