Guay, 45, surrounded by her loving family, passed away January 1, 2011 at the Hospice of the North Shore after a courageous battle with breast cancer.
What does HONS stand for?
HONS stands for Hospice of the North Shore (Massachusetts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HONS
We have 3 other meanings of HONS in our Acronym Attic
- Historic Old Northeast Neighborhood Association (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Honeywell Night Vision Goggles
- Honeywell Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- HandsOn New Orleans (New Orleans, LA volunteer organization)
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Nitrous Acid (chemistry)
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for People with Learning Disabilities
- Health of the Nation Outcome Scales for Children and Adolescents
- Head of New Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
Macomber said Hospice of the North Shore keeps donors regularly updated about events with newsletters and regular correspondence.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Kaplan Family Hospice, Hospice of the North Shore, 75 Sylvan St.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of the North Shore, 75 Sylvan St.