LIZ GWYTHER, MB ChB, FCFP, MSc Pall Med Senior Lecturer, Division of Family Medicine, University of Cape Town and CEO, Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa Liz Gwyther is CEO of Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA), a member of the executive committee of Networking AIDS Community of South Africa and a Trustee of the Worldwide Palliative Care Alliance (WPCA).
What does HPCA stand for?
HPCA stands for Hospice Palliative Care Association (South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPCA
We have 17 other meanings of HPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Hexagonal Partitioned Cellular Automaton
- Hierarchical Principal Component Analysis
- High Performance Computing and Applications (conference)
- High Point Christian Academy
- High-Performance Computer Architecture
- High-Performance Computing Act of 1991
- Highland Point Capital Advisors (Fort Meyers, FL)
- Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association
- Hospice & Palliative Care Associates
- Hot Plasma Composition Analyzer
- Housing Pressure Cold Advance (solenoid)
- Hungarian Pumi Club of America
- Hunting Park Christian Academy (Philadelphia, PA)
- Hyde Park Alliance Church (Chicago, IL, USA)
- Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act (New Zealand)
- Hawkinsville Pulaski County Arts Council (Hawkinsville, GA)
- High Park Citizens Advisory Committee (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- High Park Community Advisory Council (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- High Performance Computing Advisory Committee (Australian National University Supercomputer Facility; Canberra, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ca/ your_care/planning_for_your_care/guidelines Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA) www.