THE HOSPICE INDUSTRY Hospice Care Hospice care is defined by the Hospice Association of America as: ".
What does HAA stand for?
HAA stands for Hospice Association of America (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAA
We have 129 other meanings of HAA in our Acronym Attic
- Histiocytosis Association of America (Pitman, NJ)
- HIV/AIDS Administration (District of Columbia)
- Hold At Airborne
- Holstein Association of America
- Holy Angels Academy (Buffalo, NY)
- Home Acoustics Alliance (training)
- Home and Away (Australian TV show)
- Home Automation Association
- Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans
- Hormonally Active Agent
- House Amendments Analysis (Texas)
- Houston Apartment Association
- Houston Arts Alliance
- Hrvatska Akreditacijska Agencija (Slovenian: Croatian Accreditation Agency; Croatia)
- Humanitarian Assistance for Afghanistan
- Humans Against Acronyms
- Haloacetic Acids (chemicals)
- Halifax Area Advertising Authority
- Halton Aircraft Apprentice Association (UK)
- Harvard Arab Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hatch substitute is supported by the American Academy of Pain Management, the American Academy of Pain Medicine, the Association of Pain Management Anesthesiologists, the American Pain Society, and the American Society of Anesthesiologists, as well as the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the Hospice Association of America, to name only a few.