Tenders are invited for Provision of stationery supplies to horse racing ireland & subsidiaries - single party framework agreement horse racing ireland (hri) was established by the irish government under the horse and greyhound racing act 2001.
What does HRI stand for?
HRI stands for Horse Racing Ireland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRI
We have 131 other meanings of HRI in our Acronym Attic
- High Refractive Index
- High Resolution Imagery
- High Resolution Information
- High Resolution Instrument
- High Resolution Isolation
- High Rising Intonation (speech)
- High Risk of Isolation
- High-Risk Infant (various organizations)
- Historic Resources Inventory (various locations)
- Hitachi Research Institute (Japan)
- Horticultural Research International (United Kingdom)
- Horticulture Research Institute (American Nursery & Landscape Association)
- Host-Related Impuritie (biology)
- Hotel, Restaurant, and Institution
- Household Residual Income (UK)
- Housing Resources, Inc. (various locations)
- Howe Robinson Index (shipbroker freight index)
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Hull Royal Infirmary
- Human Readable Interpretation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fly-on-the-wall series of programmes, made in association with Horse Racing Ireland, follows the activities of five of Ireland's top jump jockeys - Davy Russell, Andrew Lynch, Nina Carberry, Andrew McNamara and Robbie Power - during this season.
It was made in association with Horse Racing Ireland and will air on RTE One at 8.
Tenders are invited for horse racing ireland (hri) was established by the irish government under the horse and greyhound racing act 2001.
Byline: Jessica Lamb DUNDALK'S sales and marketing manager Emma Meehan yesterday praised colleagues for keeping cool under fire on Friday night, as a dispute between Horse Racing Ireland and the stalls handlers threatened to force the meeting's cancellation.
Irish Life and Lore collated the stories of 46 people which were saved in a set of CD recordings and lodged in the Horse Racing Ireland archive at Ballymany on the Curragh.
HORSE RACING IRELAND have announced three replacement meetings for fixtures lost earlier in the year.
Horse racing ireland (hri) was established by the irish government under the horse and greyhound racing act 2001.