MegaPodzilla, which since 2009 has been rampaging the geek landscape like the podcast equivalent to a 100 foot radioactive lizard with horn rimmed glasses and a pocket protector.
What does HRG stand for?
HRG stands for Horn Rimmed Glasses (TV Show character, Heroes)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HRG
We have 74 other meanings of HRG in our Acronym Attic
- High Rate Gyro
- High Resistance Grounding (industrial power systems)
- High Resolution Graphics
- High Risk Group
- Histidine-Rich Glycoprotein
- Historic Research Group
- Hogg Robinson Group
- Home Renovation Guide (blog)
- Home Resource Guide
- Home Retail Group (UK)
- Human Resources Group (various organizations)
- Human Rights Group (various organizations)
- Humanoid Research Group
- Hurghada, Egypt (Airport Code)
- Human Retinal Gene 4
- Handbell Ringers of Great Britain
- Hampton Roads Green Building Council (Norfolk, VA)
- Hatyai Resort & Golf Club (Thailand)
- High-Resolution Gas Chromatography
- Human Resource Generalist Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suspect: white male, 5ft 6ins, 50 to 60-years-old, brownish hair thinning, raincoat grubby cream colour, horn rimmed glasses, local accent.
Is also known as The Man With The Horn Rimmed Glasses, or just HRG for serious fans.