What does HRPCA stand for?
HRPCA stands for Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer Association, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human RNA Polymerase II Subunit 11
- High-Risk Primary Breast Cancer
- Health Research and Policy Center
- Helston Railway Preservation Company (UK)
- High Risk Pregnancy Center (various locations)
- High-Resolution Performance Counter (timer)
- Hormone-Refractory Prostate Cancer
- Hormone-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- House Republican Policy Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Hudson River Parks Conservancy
- High Rate Packet Data
- High Repetition-rate Pulsed Doppler (radar)
- High Resolution Powder Diffraction
- High Resolution Pulse Doppler Radar
- Hours per Resident per Day (nursing staff system)
- Human Resource Policy Development
- Human Resources Policy Directorate (US Army; Arlington, VA)
- Human Rights Policy Department (UK)
- High Rate Packet Data Air-Interface (cellular technology)
- Human Resource Profession Development Association