THE ARMY'S HORIZONTAL TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION (HTI) SECOND GENERATION FLIR (SGF) SYSTEMS LETS YOU, THE WARFIGHTER--ARMOR, MECHANIZED INFANTRY AND RECONNAISSANCE FORCES--SEE THE BATTLEFIELD CLEARER THAN EVER BEFORE.
What does HTI stand for?
HTI stands for Horizontal Technology Integration
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HTI
We have 107 other meanings of HTI in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Island, Queensland, Australia (Airport Code)
- Hand Tools Institute
- Hard Target Interdiction
- Health Tourism Institute (Japan)
- Health Training Institute (various locations)
- Heat Transfer International (Kentwood, MI)
- High Tech Institute
- Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia (political party)
- Home Technologies Integrator (course)
- Home Testing Institute
- Hospitality and Tourism Index (database)
- Hostile Target Identification
- Hotel & Travel Index (Northstar Travel Media)
- Human Technology Interface
- Human-Computer Interface
- Hutan Tanaman Industri (Indonesian: Industrial Forest Plantation)
- Hutchinson Technology Incorporated
- Hutchison Telecommunications International Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Hemispheric Transient Ischemic Attack
- Healing Tao Instructors Association of the Americas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Yakovac, Tank-automotive and Armaments Command deputy for systems acquisition, will move to the Pentagon as deputy director for systems management and horizontal technology integration in the office of the assistant secretary of the Army for research, development and acquisition.
Jeffrey Sorenson, director of Management and Horizontal Technology Integration, said during a Stryker media roundtable at the Pentagon Dec.